The Day I Got An Award In 2022

 THE DAY  I GOT AN AWARD IN 2022

The most important thing in my life was the day I got an award in 2022. It was the most valuable opportunity of my lifeπŸ’–. I got this award because I got the best A/L results and University admissions from the AMPARA District.

   It ' s still like a dream to me. I never received an award . This is my luck😁

I received this award from BOC Bank . I am very proud of it . πŸ‘§

My father, My mother and My brother were a great strength for me to get this award .πŸ’“

I wouldn't be here today if they didn't help me. So thank you very much.πŸ‘

And thanks to all the teachers who helped me learn. πŸ‘‹

This is an unforgettable event in my life to receive an award for the first time in my life.

Again I say that is the most important thing in my life .πŸ’“πŸ˜ƒ

                                                                This is my award

 
                                                         BOC Nana Jaya 18 + 2020
                                                                  

Comments

  1. Good Luck jiyoo 😍πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow nice blog Jiyoma.πŸ’–πŸ˜ best of luck my friend πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ₯³πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow😍❤️ Good luck girlπŸ₯°❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and great jobπŸ₯°❤️πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats girl! Wish you all the best for your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.....very nice dr❤❤❤❤❤πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’«πŸ’πŸ’«πŸ’πŸ’«πŸ’πŸ’«πŸ’πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’«πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  8. I 'm very happy about youu jiyoo ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats Jiyo..Best wishes for your future journey ✨πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Congratulations jiyo!😍πŸ₯³πŸ‘Go ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY LIFE