The First Day I went to the University of the Visual and Performing arts.

 The First Day I went to the University of the Visual and Performing arts.

                          

     The university I will choose is the University of the visual and performing Arts.💓

                        With the news of my selection to the University of the Visual and Performing Arts in the year 2021, I felt that my life was enlightened.

                         It was on December 12, 2022 that first set foot in the University of the Visual and Performing Arts , Colombo.


                                                     


                It is a great pride for me , the biggest dream I have seen in my life has come true.

                My only determination was to get a University degree , and today I have fulfilled that dream . 💕💕

                                

                                 


               


I know that I entered the university of fine Arts and now I am studying well there.
 
I can't describe the beautiful life that I live in the University of the Visual and  Performing Arts.😄

I feel a deferent experience in university than school life. 😎😃


                                                   

When I came to the University , I met many   dear friends. 💗💕

I am very happy to spend my life with those friends . And a big difference. 💓



I got a different experience from the school days in this one month period , I am very happy.💖


                                     




          

                   

Comments

  1. Unforgivable memories 😍😊 I first met you as an acquaintance on the first day 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. An unforgettable day with lovely friendship jiyooo 😘😘❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow jiyooommmm ❤🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  4. May all your dreams come true girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY LIFE

The Day I Got An Award In 2022