MY LIFE

 FUN THINGS I LIKE TO DO 😎


πŸ’¦I have a lot of fun things to do .If they are , πŸ’—

  πŸ’«Watch Cartoon Movies                                  

      πŸ’« Watch Horror Movies

        πŸ’« Read Books 

          πŸ’«  Also likes to watch adventures                                 

             πŸ’« I also like to sing songs a lot                                  

         πŸ’«  Likes to watch English / Tamil / Hindi                                           

                 πŸ’« Likes to play the Violin, Guitar , Piano  and Saxophone                             

                      πŸ’«    I also like to spend time with my family, friends and my cute Alvin                                        

             πŸ’¦  There are many cartoons that I like to watch .

01. SCOOBY  DOO                        

                                   


   

                                 

                                            

       02.  DORA 

                     

                       

    03.  THE DIARY OF THE WIPY KID 


04ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS


                               

05. BRAVE 


06. FROZEN 

                                           



07 .DISNEY CARTOONS 




08. GARFIELD 

                                                   

πŸ’¦And many minister to see Ghost stories . 

πŸ’₯ANNABELLE 

                                                     


     

πŸ’₯   DORA GHOST FILM 

                                                           


                                                       
πŸ’¦  I also like to read books , the most beautiful new story I have read is the "GURU GEETHAYA " novel . This is new story book was given to me by my dear teacher , Thanuja teacherπŸ’œ , who taught me the history subject in A/L in an interesting way . I am very thankful to her . 

πŸ’¦This how she wrote down the novels she gave me . πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

     


                                  " Dear daughter , may your efforts to penetrate the depths and see the star sign be fruitful , All the best .."

This" Guru Geethaya " novel was composed by CHINGIS AITMATHAV. The author of this novel is a famous Soviet writer who won the Lenin prize and State awards . This novel is a beautiful novel . While reading , a picture appears in my mind . That's how interesting this novel . 

As described in this book , It belongs to the twenties , when Soviet power was established on Kyrgyzstan . It was around this time that the young Altenai and the kirigi people who lived in the distant mountains met Duishen , a young teacher who brought the laws of the Soviet Union . The book is written like Althenai's own account of his youth and first love . 

πŸ’¦I like to watching adventure the most .  

                 πŸ’₯  HARRY POTTER 

                   πŸ’₯ ROBBIN HOOD 

πŸ’«HARRY POTER 

                               


πŸ’« ROBIN HOOD 

                                    

 

I also like to watch English movies and Tamil movies . The value can get from watching them is so much fun . πŸ˜Ž

As English films...


πŸ’˜PURPLE HEARTS 




πŸ’˜TITANIC 



πŸ’˜HIGH STRUNG 


πŸ’˜FAMOUS FIVE 

                                                          


As Tamil films..

πŸ’₯MARI 





πŸ’₯MO 


πŸ’₯GANG OF MADRAS 


πŸ’₯THERI 



πŸ’₯MOHINI


πŸ’₯GEETHA GOVINDAM 

                                                                


πŸ’₯NOTA


πŸ’¦I love to sing songs . I sing songs when I am alone at home . I sing mostly Sinhala songs and likes to sing Tamil songs as well . πŸ’•My You Tube channel is "UNIQUE MUSIC"




πŸ’¦Also , likes to play Violin , Piano , Guitar and Saxophone . I am now studying musical instruments at University of the Visual and Arts and really like to learn all these things . πŸ’•










πŸ’¦I also like to listen to songs and I work while listening to a song .😜





πŸ’¦And I love to spend time with my family which is my favorite fun activity . πŸ’–









πŸ’žIt is our happiness that we go for a walk for our mental health 


πŸ’¦And my Alvin also loves to spend time , We play together and go for walks in the evening . πŸ˜½πŸ’–





πŸ’¦I also like to do web design , this web design I made . It is so funny . 😎















 

πŸ’¦Also I like to spend time with my friends . πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•


                 





















These are the funniest things in my life 
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Comments

  1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ’š❤πŸ’›❤πŸ’›❤πŸ’•❤πŸ’š❤πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œnice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooow. Soooo lovely and beautiful post joyooo ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear...πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful post ❤πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Day I Got An Award In 2022